The Australian Working Holiday Visa provides the chance for young people to enjoy an extended holiday in Australia, while working temporary to supplement their vacation.
This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
- do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
- have a passport from an eligible country.
- You might be able to apply online by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button below, if you have a passport from an eligible country. See ‘How to Apply’ for a list of eligible countries.
- If you cannot apply online you can lodge a paper application form.
Eligible Countries: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwa and United Kingdom.
|Each Applicant||$ 440|
|Miscellaneous (SMS, POSTAL)||$ 50|
|Registration Charges||$ 200|