If you worked as seasonal or construction worker under the Australian Working Holiday Program you could get a Second Year Australian Working Holiday for second visit to Australia.
This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
- do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
- have a passport from an eligible country.
- You might be able to apply online by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button below, if you have a passport from an eligible country. See ‘How to Apply’ for a list of eligible countries.
- If you cannot apply online you can lodge a paper application form.
Eligible Countries: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwa and United Kingdom.
|Each Applicant||$ 440|
|Miscellaneous (SMS, POSTAL)||$ 50|
|Registration Charges||$ 200|